THE COMPANY AND ITS MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITY
Zarubezhneft JSC is a diversified state oil and gas holding company serving the interests of the state. The Company has a rich history and unique experience in foreign economic activity.
The assets and projects of Zarubezhneft Group are located in the Russian Federation, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Cuba, Uzbekistan, and Egypt.
Zarubezhneft Group is a sustainably developing Russian oil and gas company of strategic importance with more than 30 subsidiaries and joint ventures in various segments of the oil and gas industry:
HYDROCARBONS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION (UPSTREAM) (HEP)
- Exploration, development and operation of oil and gas fields in the Russian Federation and abroad, onshore and offshore.
- Rich experience in developing complex reservoirs.
OIL REFINING AND SALES (DOWNSTREAM) (ORS)
- Refining capacities, wholesale and retail sales of petroleum products, network of fuel stations.
SERVICE AND OTHER ASSETS (Services)
- Construction and drilling services.
- Application of advanced domestic technologies in oil and gas field development.
- Testing of modern methods to increase oil recovery in order to expand exports of high-tech services.