Information on holding the general meeting of shareholders
The only shareholder of Zarubezhneft JSC is the Russian Federation represented by the Federal Agency for State Property Management. Pursuant to Clause 3 of Article 47 of Federal Law No. 208-ФЗ “On Joint-Stock Companies” dated December 26, 1995, in the Company, all voting shares whereof belong to the only shareholder, resolutions on issues within the competence and expertise of the General Meeting of Shareholders shall be made by that shareholder individually and shall be executed in writing.
In 2019, the Federal Agency for State Property Management issued Order No. 499-р dated June 30, 2019, “On Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Zarubezhneft Joint Stock Company covering the following resolutions adopted:
- The annual report of Zarubezhneft JSC for 2018 was approved.
- The annual accounting (financial) statements of Zarubezhneft JSC for 2018 were approved;
- Allocation of Zarubezhneft JSC profit for 2018 in the amount of 10,668,603.397 thous RUB was approved as follows:
- 5,918,500.000 RUB for dividend payments;
- 1,066,860.340 RUB for formation of Zarubezhneft JSC reserve fund;
- 38,448.219 RUB for compensation to the members of the Board of Directors of Zarubezhneft JSC;
- 200,000 RUB for compensation to the members of the Audit Commission of Zarubezhneft JSC;
- 3,644,594.838 RUB for financing the investment plan of Zarubezhneft JSC for 2019, approved by the resolution of the Board of Directors (Minutes No. 162 dated December 20, 2018);
- Resolutions were made as to payment of compensations to the members of the Board of Directors and the Revision Commission of Zarubezhneft JSC.
- The Board of Directors of Zarubezhneft JSC was elected with the composition as follows: K. V. Karapetyan, S. I. Kudryashov, E. A. Murov, P. Yu. Sorokin, A. V. Tikhonov, P. A. Kadochnikov, M. Yu. Sokolov.
- The Revision Commission of Zarubezhneft JSC was elected with the composition as follows: N. N. Annikova, A. E. Bogashov, A. I. Mozhaeva.
- Nexia Pacioli LLC was approved as the auditor of Zarubezhneft JSC for 2019.
- The Regulation on Compensations and Refunds to the Members of the Revision Commission of Zarubezhneft JSC was approved in a revised edition.